Tue, Dec 28|
New Year's Eve in Paris: The City Experience
Celebrate the new year amid the sparkling lights of Paris. Whether for romance, history, indulgence, or artistic inspiration, Paris is the destination for experiences you’ll never forget. Ring in the new year from high atop Montmartre, watching as the entire city lights up around you.
Time & Location
Dec 28, 2021, 12:00 AM EST – Jan 03, 2022, 11:59 PM EST
Paris, Paris, France
About the event
Hampton Travel Society group members will be able to book by;
• Travelers can place just $99 as a deposit and defer their first payment up to 60 days. Payment plans are set up with debit cards or checking account information. Deposit is $450 per person for travelers who choose not to enroll with the payment plan.
• Calling our dedicated group reservation line at 800-438-7672 - their group reference number will be 70541233. Please note that Go Ahead Travel is open until 9:00 AM to 7:30 PM EST on weekdays and 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM EST on Saturdays. We are closed on Sundays.
• Booking online through our personal group tour site by selecting the RSVP button here.
• Fully refundable trips – travelers enrolling on 2021 tour dates can get a full refund through May 1, 2021 if they need to change their travel plans.
• Early Booking Credit: We’ll give all travelers who reserve by 2/28/21 a $100 discount simply for joining this month!
• Pay in Full Credit: Travelers who’d like to pay off the total of their tour at registration will receive a $100 discount
• Repeat Traveler Credit: Travelers who have previously been on trips with EF Go Ahead Tours or EF Educational Tours will receive a $100 discount
These are two of our most frequently used hotels in Paris! They repeatedly have rated very well with our travelers and are a great balance of comfort, elegance, and quality locations.
• Ampere Hotel - This elegant hotel is located in the 17th arrondissement. Guests enjoy on-site dining options, an outdoor terrace, and free Wi-Fi. Nearby, you’ll find the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Élysées, and Sacré-Cœur Basilica.
• Mercure Montmartre - This contemporary hotel is located in Montmartre. Guests enjoy on-site dining options, an outdoor terrace, and free Wi-Fi. Nearby, you’ll find Sacré-Cœur Basilica, the artists of Montmartre, and the restaurants and caberet clubs of the Pigalle neighborhood.